1. Moms of multiples know how hard it can be to get around, that's why specialty strollers for multiples are the perfect way to add a bit of simplicity back into your life. Both kids are contained so you can breathe a little easier.
2. Strollers for multiples go beyond the more commonly found double stroller. With three, or even four seats, a stroller for multiples is a must-have for parents who really have their hands full.
3. Baby Trend and offers a variety of sit and stand strollers that are ideal for moms with toddlers who love a little freedom. A sit and stand stroller is a great way to get the shopping done with kids in tow, and keep everyone happy.
4. Sit and stand strollers are perfect for letting your older child ride around standing up so they can easily get off. They're also easy to adjust so that your child can sit in the back and take a break.
5. Foundations realizes that traveling with babies and toddlers can be a juggling act. Their specialty strollers are designed to help you keep everyone, and everything, together. Their hard-to-find four-seater is also a good investment for a daycare or preschool.
6. Most specialty strollers, whether they're made by Combi, Aprica, Mutsy, or another manufacturer, include a storage basket so you can easily carry the essentials without being weighed down by extra bags. You can even include a change of clothing for yourself. Just because spit up, diaper blowouts, and spilled food and drinks are a part of everyday life doesn't mean you can't look good; at least most of the time.
7. Lightweight, small, affordable, and easy to maneuver, umbrella strollers are a great choice for moms on the go. Whether you're indoors shopping or making your way around the zoo, an umbrella stroller provides the essentials without the extra hassle.
8. Umbrella strollers, like those offered by Chicco, Combi, Peg Perego and more, are perfect for traveling, especially when you're making a mad dash through the airport and want to keep your child close and secure.
9. Keep your kids from arguing over who gets to walk and who gets to ride with any of our wide selection of strollers. The right stroller for the right family can keep everyone traveling happily and enjoying a rare moment of peace and quiet.
10. When choosing a stroller, whether it's an umbrella stroller, sit and stand stroller, or a stroller for multiples, make sure you pick one out that has a fun design or color you love. Being a mom doesn't mean you can't express your own unique style and flair while out and about with your kids.